Terms and Conditions
- You shall be permitted to access the The platform, avail the Tasleem Services and connect with Delivery Partners on the Platform only upon creating an Account (By providing your mobile number to which an SMS OTP would be sent to verify the mobile number) and obtaining a registration on the Platform. Your ability to continue using the Platform, Tasleem, is subject to Your continued registration on the Platform. You will be required to enter Your personal information including your name and other contact details while registering on the Platform.
- As a part of the registration, You may be required to undertake a verification process to verify Your personal information and setting up the Account.
- Tasleem shall have the right to display the information, feedback, ratings, reviews etc. provided by You on the Platform. Tasleem shall in no way be responsible or liable for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by You. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Tasleem has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Tasleem reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at any time.
The Platform provides You with the following services
- It allows You to deliver your shipments from one place to another through the registered delivery partners on the platform
- Tasleem does not check or verify the packages that are being picked up and dropped off on behalf of You or the Items that are being delivered to You by the Delivery Partner, and therefore Tasleem shall have no liability with respect to the same. However, if it comes to the knowledge of Tasleem that You have packaged any illegal or dangerous substance or availed the Pick- up and Drop Off Services using the Platform to deliver any illegal or dangerous substance, Tasleem shall have the right to report You to the government authorities and take other appropriate legal actions against You.
- You hereby acknowledge that Tasleem shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from Your use of the Tasleem Services, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Tasleem shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason terminate Your request for any Tasleem Service.
- You hereby agree that Tasleem shall not be liable for any conduct or misbehaviour or actions of Delivery Partner with respect to any transactions initiated on the Platform.
- You hereby agree that scheduling and rescheduling a transaction on the Platform depends upon the availability of Delivery Partners around Your area at the time of such scheduling and re-scheduling a transaction. Should You choose to reschedule a transaction on the Platform at a later point of time, You shall cancel the current transaction on the Platform (if initiated) and initiate a new transaction on the Platform, as per Your convenient time.
- Tasleem shall use Your location-based information that is captured by Tasleem through global positioning the system when You are using Your mobile device to request a Tasleem Service on its Mobile app. Such location-based information shall be used by Tasleem only to facilitate and improve the Tasleem Services being offered to You.
- We can’t fulfil any tasks which are immoral or unlawful in nature. Tasleem reserves the right to refuse to perform any tasks on the grounds of such tasks being immoral/unethical/unlawful/banned either by Tasleem’s internal policies or as per the independent discretion of Tasleem. Tasleem may also, refuse to perform any task on the grounds that such a task is prohibited under any contract to which we are party.
- You hereby acknowledge that if You have any complaint with respect to the our Services, You will first inform us in writing within 24 (twenty four) hours of using such Tasleem Services or reach us at our contact number mentioned on our website.
- You are solely responsible for and in control of the information, You provide to us. Compilation of User Accounts and User Account bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by Tasleem. Further, You understand and agree that certain information will be case sensitive and must be handled with prudent care.
- In the case where the Platform is unable to establish a unique identity of the User against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the Account shall be indefinitely suspended. Tasleem reserves the full discretion to suspend a User’s Account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- While initiating a request for a Purchase Service, You shall pay for the price of the delivery You require the Delivery Partners to deliver to You based on the distance.
- You agree that Tasleem may use certain third-party vendors and service providers, including payment gateways, to process the payments made by You on the Platform.
- You agree that after completion of a transaction on the Platform, the Platform will prompt the User with an option to provide a rating and comments about the Delivery Partner (with respect to the services performed by the Delivery Partner).
- Tasleem and its affiliates reserve the right to use, share and display such ratings and comments in any manner in connection with the business of Tasleem and its affiliates without attribution to or approval of Users and You hereby consent to the same. Tasleem and its affiliates reserve the right to edit or remove comments in the event that such comments include obscenities or other objectionable content, include an individual’s name or other personal information, or violate any privacy laws, other applicable laws
- You acknowledge and agree that Your geo-location information is required for You to avail the Tasleem Services and initiate transactions on the Platform. You acknowledge and hereby consent to the monitoring and tracking of Your geo-location information. In addition, Tasleem may share Your geo-location information with Delivery Partners to fulfil a delivery
Eligibility to Use
Tasleem reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform, at any time to new Users or to terminate or suspend access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
You shall not have more than 1 (one) active Account (as defined below) on the Platform. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating an account with the Platform.
User Account, Password, and Security
- In order to use the Platform and avail the Tasleem Services, You will have to register on the Platform and create an account with your mobile number. If You are using the Platform on a compatible mobile or tablet, You will have to install the application and then proceed with registration.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (i) immediately notify Tasleem of any unauthorized use of Your Account information or any other breach of security. Tasleem cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
Term and Termination
You hereby agree and acknowledge, upon termination, Tasleem shall have the right to retain all information pertaining to the transactions initiated by You on the Platform.
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMSs and/or e-mails from Tasleem, or other third parties. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by contacting us for the same. However, You may still receive communications from Your end with respect to Your use of the Tasleem Service.
TASLEEM COURIER AND CARGO SERVICES – SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP LLC” maintains the https://tasleemlive.com/ Website (“Site”).
’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’ Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION : Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
You are entitled to cancel your order only before the pick up of the item without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting our website: https://tasleemlive.com
- Phone number: 600 50 2329
- Whatsapp: 050 226 93 92
Transaction Processing Policy
We at Tasleem take the aspect of processing credit cards payments under the consumer protection law very seriously. Therefore, we only charge for our service fee after the order has been delivered. And any order that is either cancelled by the customer before pickup or not delivered by our end will not be charged anything, and the payment transaction will be revoked